Hello, my sweet-toothed friends! 🍭 Are you prepared to go on a delectable and healthful pleasure journey? You better fast because we have some delicious vegan delights waiting for you! We are introducing a line of incredible candies today that are not only really tasty but also ideal for those of us who follow a vegetarian diet. Let us now explore the world of guilt-free treats that have been carefully chosen for our youthful and energetic readers!
Vegan Sweet Recipe if You Are Craving For Healthy Sweets
Vegan ice cream treat
You know that feeling when you’re craving something sweet, but you want to keep it healthy? Say hello to our first star: Tooty Fruity Banana Ice Cream! 🍌🍫
Tooty Fruity Banana Ice Cream
For the chocolate ice cream
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 4 tbsp date paste
- 1/4 tsp vanilla powder
For the mango ice cream
- 1 ripe mango, peeled, roughly chopped
For the chocolate sauce
- 2 tbsp date paste
1 tbsp cocoa powder
2 tbsp almond milk
- 1 tbsp mix of dried raisins/cranberries/blackcurrants/blueberries
- 1 ripe but firm banana
- Two of the ripest bananas should be blended to produce a smooth consistency for the chocolate ice cream.
- Blend till smooth after adding the date paste, cocoa powder, and almond butter.
- Transfer this blend into a freezer-safe container.
- After around six hours, when the ice cream is halfway frozen, remove the container and give it a stir.
- To make the mango ice cream, puree the mango and place it in the freezer.
- Stir to get rid of crystals after 4 hours, then freeze again.
- Prepare the chocolate sauce by combining the date paste and cocoa powder. Add the almond milk and stir repeatedly until the mixture reaches a pouring consistency.
- One ripe yet firm banana should be peeled and cut in half lengthwise before assembly.
- Place three ice cream scoops between the two halves of the banana. Cover with the chocolate sauce.
- Place your preferred dried berries or raisins on top. Savor the delicious and healthful raw delight!
Yummy Chocolate and Orange Mousse
- 250 gm silken firm tofu
- 10-15 soft pitted dates
- 2-3 tbsp dark cocoa powder
- 1 tsp orange rind grated
- 1 sprig of mint
- Blend a bit of tofu with dates and cocoa.
- Add the remaining tofu and blend until smooth.
- Adjust sweetness with more date paste.
- Add orange rind and pulse for a zingy bite.
- Chill and garnish with mint before serving.
Walnut Muffins With Berry
- 2 flax eggs
- 1/2 cup almond milk mixed with 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 3/4 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 25% of a cup of coconut sugar
- 1/2 cup of finely chopped zucchini or apple
- 1/4 cup of maple syrup, given
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- One-half teaspoon of baking powder
- Two tsp of ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon of essence from vanilla
- Sea salt, 1/2 teaspoon
- One cup of berries, either fresh or frozen (blackberries, blueberries, and raspberries were used).
- One-half cup walnuts
- Start the oven at 375 degrees.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the flaxseed meal and water to make flax eggs. Set aside to solidify into a gel-like texture, a few minutes at most.
- Almond milk should be measured and vinegar added. After three minutes, mix in the baking soda. Put away.
- Mix the flour, oats, shredded coconut, baking powder, sea salt, and cinnamon in a small mixing basin.
- Combine the flax eggs, sugar, vanilla extract, melted coconut oil, chopped apples or zucchini, and a tablespoon of maple syrup in a big bowl. Add the almond milk mixture and stir once more after whisking until mixed.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet mixture in small batches, whisking just until incorporated. The batter needs to have just enough thickness to pour, but not too much.
- Gently mix in walnuts and fresh berries using a rubber spatula.
- Evenly distribute batter into muffin tins, filling them 3/4 of the way.
- Optional: Before baking, top the muffins with more berries and a sprinkling of walnuts.
- Bake for 18 to 22 minutes, or until the sides start to turn golden brown and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. After 15 minutes of cooling, carefully remove and allow the item to cool fully on a wire cooling rack.
Healthy Vegan Dessert That Provides Energy And Nutrition
Choco Almond Energy Bites
- Half a cup of rolled oats
- 1/4 cup agave nectar or maple syrup
- 4 tsp cold water
- one-fourth cup of almond butter
- 2 tablespoons of shredded unsweetened coconut (plus enough to coat)
- Two tsp hemp seeds
- Two tablespoons of cocoa powder, or any other kind you choose (plus enough to coat).
- One teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1/4–1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- A dash of ocean salt
- Process the oysters for 30 to 1 minute, or until they are finely chopped, in a food processor or high-speed blender.
- When the mixture comes together, add the other ingredients and process for three to four minutes, scraping down the sides as necessary.
- Form the mixture into little balls that are bite-sized, then coat with shredded coconut, cacao, or cocoa powder.
- Enjoy right away, or refrigerate for at least an hour if you’d like them to firm up!
Healthy Chocolate Brownie
- Three tablespoons of water and one tablespoon of ground flaxseed make one flax egg.
- 1 cup bittersweet chocolate for vegans
- Almond oil, 1/4 cup
- 1/4 cup of mashed applesauce or banana
- 1 teaspoon of essence from vanilla
- One cup of sugar made from coconut
- a third of a cup of whole-wheat flour
- One cup flour (almond or oat).
- Three tablespoons of unprocessed cacao powder
- Sea salt, 1/2 teaspoon
- Baking soda, half a cup
- Half a cup of dark chocolate chips, Enjoy Life
- As a topping, 1/4 to 1/2 cup of walnuts (optional)
- To prepare the flax egg, whisk together ground flaxseed and water in a 9 × 9 baking pan and place it aside. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Through stirring, melt the dark chocolate oil in a double boiler.
- Whisk the flour, baking soda, and salt together in a big bowl.
- Melt the chocolate and whisk in the sugar, applesauce (or mashed banana flax egg), and vanilla extract using a rubber spatula.
- Being careful not to overmix, carefully add the wet components to the bowl of dry ingredients.
- The brownies will still be slightly gooey after baking for 32 to 35 minutes after folding in the dark chocolate chips pouring the mixture into the prepared pan and topping it with walnuts, if desired.
- Take it out of the oven and let it cool down.
Delicious Cheesecake with Blueberry
For the crust
- One-cup walnuts
- Almonds, half a cup
- Half a cup of dates
- 3 tablespoons of shredded coconut without sugar
- Two tablespoons of unprocessed cocoa powder
- A half-tsp vanilla powder
- 1/4 tsp ground salt
- 1/4 teaspoon powdered cinnamon
For cheesecake filling
- Three cups of raw cashews that have been soaked for at least an hour
- half a cup of freshly squeezed lemon juice
- half a cup of coconut oil
- a quarter cup of coconut milk
- One tsp of vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- half a cup of frozen or fresh blueberries
- One banana
- Pulse all the crust ingredients in a food processor and press them into an 8-inch springform pan. To make the cheesecake filling, preheat the coconut oil until it melts and put it aside.
- In a high-speed blender or food processor, add all of the cheesecake ingredients; process until fully smooth, scraping down the sides as needed.
- After spreading the cheesecake mixture over the crust and smoothing the top, freeze for at least four hours or overnight.
- Sprinkle our puree over the top right before serving the cheesecake and dig it right now.
You now have access to a great selection of vegan desserts that are not only delicious but also healthy for your body, young food aficionados. Anything to satisfy every craving is available, from muffins to ice cream. Why delay then? Prepare these goodies in the kitchen and enjoy the satisfaction of indulging in sweets guilt-free. Recall that appreciating every mouthful of the journey is more important than simply what you eat! 🎱🍨